It's been a year! In fact, it's been more than a year since we worshiped together in our church building. As we take the first step of meeting together on May 2nd, your help is essential to making the successful transition toward normal life. Scroll down to see how you can help us reopen safely.
- Social Distancing: Six feet of distance is required between individuals who are not previously exposed to one another.
- Masks are required at all times while in the building, including in the bathroom. If you need a mask break, we understand. Please step outside for a moment.
- Advance registration is strongly encouraged, as our attendance will be limited to around 30 people in the first phase of reopening. If you do not register in advance, we may not be able to seat you on Sunday morning. Please check back here on or after April 19th for our online registration.
- Self-monitoring your health is essential to keeping everyone safe. Please err on the side of caution and stay home if you are experiencing any of the tell-tale COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, shortness of breath, new cough, loss of taste or smell.
- Singing is a tricky issue. However, new research and regulations around singing with masks on shows that it can be done safely within a limited time period. During the first phase of safely reopening, we will close each worship service with a song. Please refrain from singing until you are instructed, and please leave your mask on while singing the closing song.
- Not ready to meet in-person? We get it. We plan to live stream our services on our Facebook page. Please be patient with us as we learn new technology (to us!) and adapt along the way. Our Facebook page can be found HERE.